- Academic Integrity
- Experiential Learning
- Honors Academy
- Hit the Ground Running (HGR)
- Center for Educational Research and Teaching Innovation (CERTI)
- First Year Experience
- Second Year Experience
- Meet the Staff
- Advising Office
- Learning Enhancement Across Disciplines (LEAD)
- Professional Development Center
- Speech Communication Center
- Student Design & Experiential Learning Center
- Writing Center
- Accreditation Self Study
- Faculty & Staff
turn dreams into opportunity!
If you answered YES to any of these questions, and if you’re committed to academic success, you may be a candidate for a nationally competitive, merit-based fellowship. These prestigious awards provide substantial funding for study, research, teaching, community service, or leadership experiences in the United States or abroad. The opportunities they offer are life-changing!
how can we help?
The Fellowships Office can help you develop the skills and insights you’ll need to become a strong candidate. We can also guide you in identifying fellowship programs that match your experience and interests. Once you’ve selected a program, we’ll provide expertise and resources to assist with all components of your application. Finally, if you’re applying for a fellowship that requires campus nomination, we’ll manage that process.
Although most fellowships are available only to advanced undergraduates or those who have recently earned a bachelor’s degree, the path to a competitive application begins much earlier. Strong candidates are high-achieving students who have a clear vision for their future and the ability to communicate that vision to others. If you’re a freshman or sophomore, there’s no better time to begin developing your goals, identifying programs that can help you meet them, and building the skills and resources that you’ll need when it’s time to apply. If you’re a junior or senior, we can help you accelerate that process. Take the first step by making an appointment now!
Faculty & Staff
This page is under construction. Thank you for your patience! If you have questions, please contact us by email, or call 341-4436.
The Fellowships Office promotes excellence in student success by assisting undergraduates and master’s degree students who wish to apply for prestigious, merit-based awards. We guide students as they articulate their goals, identify appropriate programs, and work through the application process. Faculty and staff provide crucial support for this effort; click on the links below to learn more about how you can help:
- Talk to students about the opportunities and benefits offered by competitive fellowships.
- Identify and refer students who could be competitive candidates.
- Share your own experiences in applying for fellowships or conducting research abroad.
- Help students identify sponsoring institutions in the countries where they hope to study.
- Write letters of recommendation.
- Serve on campus nomination committees.
If you received a fellowship as an undergraduate or master’s degree student, or if you have other fellowship-related experience, please use this form to provide details. We’ll add you to our list of faculty/staff contacts.