- Academic Integrity
- Experiential Learning
- Honors Academy
- Hit the Ground Running (HGR)
- First Year Experience
- Second Year Experience
- Meet the Staff
- Advising Office
- Learning Enhancement Across Disciplines (LEAD)
- Professional Development Center
- Speech Communication Center
- Student Design & Experiential Learning Center
- Writing Center
- Accreditation Self Study
HELP IS OUT THERE - GO GET IT!
The Missouri University of Science and Technology academic experience can be rigorous. Whether you require some additional help with specific coursework or seek the challenge and recognition of the honors programs, all students can benefit from assistance in achieving academic excellence.
While tutoring helps a student better understand a particular subject, general academic support programs can help you understand how you, as an individual, learn best. Even the best scholar needs a helping hand now and then!
- VISIT YOUR INSTRUCTOR-Don't hesitate to visit with your instructor if you having difficulty in a course. It is to your advantage to visit your instructor to discuss ANY concerns you have about meeting the expectations of the course.
- Outside of class, the following resources are available to assist students:
Learning Enhancement Across Disciplines
Academic Success Program
The Writing Center